Sunday, April 27, 2008

5 months old

To our darling daughter,
Today you are 5 months old. Your Mommy and Daddy cannot believe how big you are getting. You weigh 14lb. 12oz. That puts you in the 95th percentile for your adjusted age (3 months) and the 50th percentile for your actual age. We love your chubby cheeks and the rolls all over your body. You have come a long way since your 3 pound days. You are simply amazing! I don't think Mommy and Daddy ever imagined that you would make us laugh and smile as much as you do. In the last month, you have rolled over and started on rice cereal. You are now all smiles and you giggle at the silliest things. Your latest venture is trying to sit up when you are laying in a reclined position. You are such a big girl and Mommy and Daddy couldn't be more proud of you. We love you, sweet baby girl. Please don't grow up too quickly! Happy 5 month birthday!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy


Look, Dad! I'm 5 months old!

Can you believe it?

My Aunt Lori made this sign for me. Hope is my middle name and the word means a lot to our family. Thanks, Aunt Lori. I love it!

Mommy's new favorite thing is to take pictures of me on my belly.

Especially when I am playful.

Mommy loves when I smile.

But she thinks it's cute when I frown, too.


And when I'm serious.
And when I'm being funny, of course.

I mean, let's be honest. Have you ever seen anything cuter?
Well, not until now, right? :)

And now for the big question...

Is it Addison or Dr. Evil

No comments: