Friday, April 11, 2008

She's a rollin'!

Today was a GREAT day! Addison rolled tummy to back...four times in a row. I was lucky enough to get it on video! Of course Daddy is sad that he hasn't gotten to see any of her "firsts" but she made up for it by rolling for him when he got home from work tonight. She is a rollin' machine! And, I was just telling her Gammy that she is a giggling machine. It's all so very exciting and incredible, actually. She's only supposed to be 2 1/2 months developmentally. YEAH RIGHT! She is telling the world that her preemieness isn't going to hold her back! I wish I could share my excitement by posting videos of these amazing moments, but I still haven't worked out the kinks. Darn it. I swear, the Boogie Woogie is growing up so fast that she is going to be walking before I figure out how to upload video. :)

The Princess says "hi" to everyone!

2 comments:

Cristi said...

THATS GREAT! I CANT WAIT FOR OUR PREEMIES FIRST SMILE, GIGGLE, AND THEN ROLL! FOUND YOUR BLOG AND AM ENJOYING FOLLOWING IT.

Julie said...

Okay, when we get together at your place sometime I will write down all of the formatting stuff for my videos and we can try to figure out how to get yours posted! When you're feeling good and the sun is out, we need to have our park date!