Friday, May 23, 2008

6 month appointment

We went to see Dr. Barrett (our wonderful pediatrician) today for Addison's 6 month well check. 4 months ago, I said that Addison would be 16 1/2 pounds at 6 months and she.....is......16 pounds 6 ounces. Oh, so close! Her weight and height (25 3/4") puts her in the 50th percentile. WOW! Dr. Barrett said that Addison is doing everything that a 6 month old should be doing. Though it looks really uncomfortable, Addison is even sitting on her own for a little bit at a time. Sometimes I have a really hard time remembering my 3 pound baby. I can't even fathom holding something that tiny and delicate. I know I say it all the time, but I am so proud of you, Addison! You are so amazing. You are a true fighter and such a BLESSING to your Daddy and me!

We love you, sweet girl!

No comments: