Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat!

By this point, I'm exhausted! But I wouldn't dare cancel the one event that Addison had been looking forward to for weeks...Trick or Treating with her cousins. She couldn't wait to join Aaron and Logan in their neighborhood. A few days later, they would be coming to our neighborhood. It worked out perfectly since our beggar's night was on different days.

The younger two (Chase and Logan) went out for about a half hour and I took the older two (Addison and Aaron) around for another half hour or so. They were anxious to be done as I told them they could pick ONE treat when they got home.

Addison loved going house to house this year. At first, she was good about saying "trick or treat" and "thank you", but as time went on, I had to remind her. I didn't expect much and was proud of her efforts!

A few shots of the cousins







Addison still isn't a big fan of law enforcement...unless they are handing out candy, of course!

No comments: