Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wilson Christmas

On Saturday, we traveled to Southwest Ohio for the first of many family Christmas parties we will be attending this year. I got to see my Great Grandma and Grandpa Wilson and lots of my Great Aunts and Uncles and cousins. It was so much fun, I already can't wait until next Christmas!


Me and my Great Grandpa

Me and my Great Grandma and Grandpa

Saying "hi" to my cousin, Aaron. He had just woken up from a nap in the car.

Giving Aaron kisses.

Rolling the ball with Aunt Dee.
Playing with my new toy from Aunt Dee, Uncle Jim and cousins Nathan and Nicole.
Aaron and I really liked our new toys! We were having a lot of fun playing with them.
I couldn't stop giggling!
Opening a gift from Uncle Dave and Aunt Rita. Daddy thought it was funny to put the string on my head.
Playing with a toy that my cousins, Danielle, Eric and Ashton gave me. Me, Mommy, and Daddy.
Opening a gift from Uncle Dan and Aunt Nancy (once we got back home).
P.S. Did anyone notice that someone got their first haircut???? Not me, silly goosies. My mommy!!! Okay, so it's not really her first haircut ever, but it's her first haircut in almost 2 years!!

1 comment:

Joules Evans said...

This blog is fab, Kristi! Your adorable Addison is going to dig this little memoir.

Love your haircut, btw!

Another btw, your hub is still quite the talk after he launched his modeling career with Midwest Tennis at the Tiffany Foundation Fundraiser!

And I have a few pictures of you two, dancing, that I will get to you.

Thinking of you especially on Dec. 23. Bravo to you, sister!