Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Family/12 month pictures

About a week before my First Birthday, we had some family/holiday/12 month pictures taken by a wonderful new photographer and friend, Jenni. This isn't the first time she's taken my pictures and it definitely won't be the last. Unless, of course, Mommy finds the time to pursue her dream to become a photographer herself!


First we started at Uncle Damon and Aunt Kathy's house....


Me and Aaron playing with his train set
The Grandparents and their Grand babies
Me and Grandpa

The whole family

Then we headed to my house where Jenni had to take pictures of me while I was on the move. Talk about a challenge!




Finally, it was time for some family photos in front of the Christmas tree, but first I had to touch just about every ornament within my reach. Good thing Mommy bought all non-glass ornaments. Of course most of them were bought a-la-carte, which she had to dig into my college fund to pay for (KIDDING!), but we think they were definitely a good investment!
We can't post our favorite family picture because we're using it for our holiday cards, but these are fun, too.


P.S. Mommy promises to get my birthday party and other pictures posted very soon! PROMISE!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

YAY!! I am in Addison heaven!! She is so darling. She must be so fun to photograph! Love all the pics and thank you for giving me my overdue Addison fix:)