Thursday, December 11, 2008

Getting the mail

This is too precious not to post. I ran out for 10 seconds to get the mail yesterday. When I left, Addison was in another room (at least 20 feet from the front door), busily playing. 10 seconds later, as I was running back up to the door, I saw this. Of course I didn't have my camera with me. Yes, it's true, you will often find my camera hanging from my neck, but I do leave it in the house when I go out to get the mail. I mean, give me a break! However, because I wanted to document this Kodak moment, I ran inside to get my camera and, to my daughter's confusion, went out to "get the mail" again. :)


Now, someone please stop me from going upstairs and waking her from her peaceful slumber just so I can smother her with hugs and kisses!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww and look at Bubba too checking things out...soooo cute!!!

Beth said...

omg! kristi! i am literally laughing out loud at my desk! that is SO CUTE!

Kristin said...

That is absolutely priceless.

All Things Considered said...

seriously - waaaay too sweet! love the b-day pics too! where are you planning to put all of that stuff?!?!

Cristi said...

That is so adorable with her on one side and the dog on the other! (Bubba does know he is a dog right?)

Anonymous said...

awww!! this is the most precious picture ever!!!!

Joules Evans said...

Too cute for words.