Tuesday, March 2, 2010

1 month old

Because there wasn't a February 29th this year, Chase technically didn't have a 1 month birthday. I am pretty sure he felt robbed. To make up for it, we celebrated on the 28th.

I weighed him today and the scale showed 8 lbs. on the nose. If that's the case, he's gained over a pound in 11 days. I really wouldn't doubt it. The kid loves to eat!





Big sister was becoming a little envious of all the camera time little brother was getting.



I really wish everyone could live with me for a day and watch Addison interact with her little brother. It is the most precious thing I have ever witnessed. We are all so lucky to have her!




3 comments:

Lori said...

I can't wait until I can spend a day at your house:) Love ya all
-Aunt Lori

Allison said...

Happy birthday, Chase!!! I think E is feeling a bit robbed as well--she didn't have a 7 month birthday ;) I don't think I realized that they're exactly 6 months apart!

Leslie said...

Kristi,
Hi! The kids are sooo cute!! I am sooo happy that you have a son and Addison gets to have a brother! I've been thinking about you so much recently...hope one day to connect with you and talk when im home.
love you lots