Friday, December 18, 2009

Andrew's Baptism

Dustin and I are the proud Godparents of a sweet, super cute little boy named Andrew Josef. He is the son of Beth and Josh. I have known Beth since we were 6 years old and spent over 12 years with her in school. Beth and Josh have become great friends since Dustin and I relocated to Columbus 2 1/2 years ago. We were honored that they asked us to be Andrew's Godparents. Not to mention, Addison loves him and talks about him daily!









Addison was really good during the ceremony, after being SUCH a good girl during an hour+ long mass (which isn't unusual....she is always trying to impress Jesus!) She sat with a complete stranger to her and only called out to me a few times to hold her. After telling her to just be a good girl and pray to Jesus, she was content. Ha!

Please note the pink crocs. Daddy was in charge of her shoes that morning. His story is that he thought he was just supposed to put on "temporary shoes" while I gathered up the ones I really wanted her to wear. Um, okay. :)




No comments: