Thursday, November 27, 2008

1 year in review

My Birthday - November 27, 2007. Weight = 3lb. 6oz., zero percentile. 1 week old - my first outfit (size: Preemie up to 5 lbs.)
1 month old - the day I came home - Christmas 2007. Weight = 4lb. 8oz., still zero percentile. 2 months old. Weight = 7lb. 10oz., less than 3rd percentile. Another 2 month picture - just to show how strong I was on the day I was supposed to be born.
3 months old. 4 months old. Weight = 12lb. 1oz., 20th percentile. YEAAAA!! 5 months old - my first ride in the swing. Another 5 month picture - a crowd favorite!
6 months old. Weight = 16lb, 6oz., 35th percentile!
Another at 6 months old. Check out the arm rolls! 7 months old - sitting unassisted!
8 months old and the arm rolls have multiplied!
9 months old. Weight = 21lb. 4oz., 75th percentile. HOLY WEIGHT GAIN, BATMAN!
10 months old.
11 months old.
1 year old! November 27th, 2008 - Thanksgiving Day. Unofficial weight (on home scale) = 22lb. Official weight to come next week.


3 comments:

All Things Considered said...

Happy birthday, Miss Addison! You are too cute and I love reading about all the new things that you are learning! Keep up that laughing - it's the best!

Katie said...

Ohh happy late birthday Addison! I was on vacation, so I am sure you understand. I can't believe how far you have come in a year and you are the most beautiful little girl! You are such a blessing and I can't wait to watch the next year unfold. Happy Birthday!

Lauren said...

so so precious! congratulations on your precious healthy baby girl! i just read your care page and what an amazing/heart wrenching road you guys have been on. i am praying that you heal completely from cancer... i didn't get to read your whole story because i'm taking care of our daughter, Life... but i just wanted you to know that i am praying for you. your family is beautiful. blessings and peace to you.