Sunday, November 2, 2008

One of my favorite visitors ever!

Mommy's best friend, Emily, came to visit us over the weekend from Chicago. It was a fun weekend, as it usually is when we're with Aunt Emmy. I was already in bed when Emily got to our house so I missed out on what the adults apparently do for fun when I'm asleep. Drinking wine and cuddling with Toby the big bear. Wild times.
I was so happy to see Emily when I woke up Saturday morning. Why would I be so excited, you ask? Because Mommy and Emily always spend a lot of their time together shopping and what girl doesn't like to shop? I knew I was in for a weekend of fun!
All dressed up and excited to go shopping with the girls.

What happens after a few hours of shopping with the two of them.

Did I mention that I usually make out on the deal when Emily is in town? She bought me the cutest new dress from her and Mommy's most favorite store ever...yup, you guessed it, I am now an Anthropologie baby! So, Mommy snapped some pictures of us together and wanted to post practically every one just a couple because she thought they were so darn cute. Thanks, Aunt Emmy. You are the best and I love my dress!






P.S. Who turned on the wind effect in that last pic? :)

No comments: