Sunday, March 22, 2009

Addison at AHA!

In my Grandma and Grandpa's town, there is this cool little place called AHA! (the exclamation point is in the name). There are lots of things to do there, such as playing with musical instruments, building houses, playing grocery store, playing restaurant, playing on the stage with music, a microphone and dress up clothes, playing with sand, playing in tunnels, and playing with face paint.


You can also build with Lego's....




and my favorite...playing with water.





Right next to the water is a really cool instrument made from big pipes.

My second favorite thing was the mats. I played on them when I first got there and also after playing in the water, during which time I soaked my shirt (hence the nakedness)!






I also drew with dotters, markers and crayons. See, I wrote my name all by myself!
Fooled ya...Grandma wrote it. :)

I wish I lived right next door to AHA!. I would be there every minute of every day! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for buying season passes so you can take my cousin and I whenever we want!

No comments: